After the rest....

In the last week our cavemen has been preparing the assault to the cave orcs settlement, the problem was that I didn't have the scenery, so I decided to build some of them.

Here is the progression.

 First I started building the orcs huts with foam, here are the photos:

A free advice, remember, don't use contact glue with the foam or...
Them I glued on it some sand, and prime with brown

 I was very unhappy with the result, so I decided to look for another ways for building the huts, so I caught the toilet paper carton, them I glued on it some toilet paper, and put some epoxy on the roof for representing the furs, and on the walls, and here it is:






I have to paint it, but I am so happy with the result that I am building five more, they will work very good for the settlement.


Every respectable settlement requires a good protection, for that, I have built the two picket fences.
If I can I will build some more.

 Well, the settlement assault is very near, so Happy raid!

No comments:

Post a Comment