Busy but Mission accomplished!!!

During the last week I have been very busy because I was getting a challenge with Hetairoi, the challenge was to paint 2 Microworld armies (15 stands army) in less than 15 days.

 Both armies were the Undead army that I started during the Spring, but I had to rebasing the undeads because after I had a KoW battle with Hetairoi, and we decided that the 4cm front stand were better than my initial 3cm frontal stands.

 The units with a front of 4cm works better because the miniatures fit better and they look like better, as well, as I am planning to make a Greek army using Baccus miniatures, their strips measure 2cm, so if the stands measure 3cm, the Baccus strip would not be sticked in pairs...

 I has been publishing the advances in this thread in La Armada Forum, there you can see some photos like these

Undead Army





And the Beastmen Army

 That's all folks!
Publicar un comentario en la entrada