Kraytonians first bases

After basing yesterday the miniatures, I have been painting them, and here is the result:
General Survey
Command Stand
Heavy Weapons
Another View
  I am happy with the results, still I have to clean the grass fell in the miniatures folds, but the overall opinion is so positive that I have ordered more of them.

 I painted them with White basecoat, inked with Sik Green (Vallejo) and a lot of water, for the troops without helmet I used Sombre Grey (Vallejo), and for the weapons Dark Grey.

 My idea at the first was copy the Salamanders Space Marine Chapter patter, but when I saw that the sick green looked so good when it was mixed with water, I decided to use them like Kraytonians, the far descendant of the Slann.

 More to came

2 comments:

  1. Es que eres un peligro, en cuanto ves algo que brilla te subes a la moto :)

    Te han quedado chulis. ¿Las bases son de 3x3 cm.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las medidas exactas son: 32x25mm

    Es que tenía un puñado de minis de 6mm por ahí metidas, si el problema es la falta de motivación, en cuanto os veo currároslo un poco pienso ¡¡ey!! si él puede, yo puedo :)
    Y mira, pues sí que puedo

    Más majos que me han quedado... :D

    ReplyDelete